We’re auto dealers just like you and understand the importance of having a quality, local auction each week so you can stock your lots with vehicles your customers are looking for. On any given week we have over 500 vehicles running with over 200 those being new car trades from some of the biggest dealer groups in Rogers, Bentonville and Fort Smith, AR to Springfield, MO and Tulsa, OK!
Attention Buyers and Sellers!
- Friendly, helpful, smiling auction staff!
- Clean, Progressive, Modern Facility!
- Clean Cars on Asphalt!
- Selection of Vehicles: At 71B Auto Auction, buyers are able to select from the largest selection of vehicles in the state of Arkansas.
- 71B Integrity: Information technology and a strong code of ethics minimize odometer rollbacks & title laundering.
- Standards: For frame damage and condition reports are more consistent industry-wide.
- Confidence: 71B facilitated transaction; Professional arbitration is available if needed.
- Convenience: Title Processing.
- Critical Mass of Buyers: Interested buyers = more bids = higher sales prices.
- Affordable Participation: 71B”s auction fees are extremely low.
- Fast Source of Cash: Consignors can convert inventory into cash quickly.
- Volume Sales: Sellers can move large volumes of similar vehicles without depressing prices.
- Location: 71B Auto Auction is Arkansas”s largest and most convenient car auction location.
8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday
7:00 am – 5:00 pm Tuesday DEALER SALE DAY!
8:00 am – 5:00 pm Wednesday:
Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Every Tuesday is the dealer’s sale day starting at 8:30am. 71B runs three lanes throughout the sale with dozens of local and regional auto dealers bringing their new car trades to sale every week!
Each week we have three lanes running with hundreds of new car trades and front-line ready vehicles. Our goal is to provide our auto dealers a convenient and fun auto auction for finding the best used cars to offer for sale on their lot.
71B provides a great auction environment and much more. We start the sale day with a free breakfast at 7am with all the fixings; eggs, sausage, buscuits and gravy.. you name it!
Each week our sale is filled with giveaways, games, contests and cash pots. On holiday weeks we have cook outs after the sale and we’re even known to throw in a golf tournament, anniversary party and country music concert to boot!
Please call us at 479-756-5001 to arrange registration or visit our Registration Page to download registration forms.